Monday, April 18, 2011

The Perils of Telecommuting

Working from home has a lot of advantages.  One of the biggest disadvantages is all the trouble Matty gets to while I have to field work calls.  He's been particularly active lately and finding all kinds of new ways to make messes.  He found the alphabet pasta and dumped it all over the floor.  Then, in some sort of attempt to clean up, he was scooping up handfuls of the alphabets and throwing them back into the cabinet.  Oh dear.  But still, he's just too cute to be mad at!! 



1 comment:

  1. This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects.
    kamagra|kamagra Oral jelly|meltabs

    ReplyDelete