Friday, March 19, 2010

Things I Learned Today...

Matty had a very busy day.  Here are just a few things he learned all within 10 minutes today:
1.  How to defeat the baby gate and escape from the living room.  (Mommy had gone into the kitchen to grab a glass of water and I seized my opportunity!  I met up with her in the dining room.  Boy was she surprised!)
2.  How to defeat the child locks on the cabinet.  It took him all of about 10 seconds to figure out how to undo the safety latch and grab one of my china teacups.  (Way too easy.  I opened the cabinet, but it got stuck on this latchy thing, so all I had to do was unhook it and it opened!)
3.  The toilet is not a toy.  Mommy is not amused when I put my hand in the toilet.  

Note:  I was only 15 seconds behind Matty at all times.  Clearly, I need to be faster next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment