Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blog-Posting Slacker

Dear Blog Readers:

The regularly scheduled blog posts slipped last week, but hopefully this week it will get back on track. Mommy started working full time hours, so last week was a little crazy.

I made sure to look extra cute in the latest pictures Mommy and Daddy were taking, so that the new posts will sure to be fantastic! :-)

Here's a quick synopsis of what's new with me: I am really trying to get more teeth, but I still only have the two on the bottom. There's one tooth trying to peek out on top, but it hasn't made much progress yet. I learned how to climb on top of the coffee table--that is really exciting for me! I also did a perfect somersault in my crib the other night when we were getting ready for bed. I have lots of cool toys, but my favorite ones to play with are still the remote control and the laundry basket.

And that's all the news that's fit to print...

Love,
Matty

No comments:

Post a Comment